Window Repair in Dania Beach, FL 33004
Smooth Sliders Inc has been servicing South Florida for over a decade as a family-owned sliding glass door and window repair business since 2007. As a result, we’ve spent the last several years improving our repair & replacement service business. We’ll take care of all your window repair needs.
Thanks to our years of experience, we have built the techniques and products that work as a sliding glass door and window repair company. We also have developed the best ways to replace or repair your sliding doors or windows.
Our company has been serving the Fort Lauderdale, Miami, and West Palm Beach areas for over ten years, repairing everything from patio glass door repair to window repair to pocket door repair.
We perform bi-fold door repair, closet door repair, pet door repair, and fix shower doors, including repairing various other types of doors and windows.
Our highly trained specialists provide you with reliable and professional services and products to satisfy your demands. Our employees are dedicated to delivering high-quality standards, implementing innovative ideas, and maintaining cleanliness while on the job.
How Much Does It Cost To Repair A Window?
Broken windows are not only a hassle, but they also pose a security concern. You should not wait until regular business hours to get your window maintenance or replacement in Dania Beach, FL.
Stormy weather, an errant tree limb, or even the age of the window might lead to cracks or breaks in your home’s windows.
Various factors in Broward County determine the price. The actual cost is determined by the kind of window, its size, and the extent of the damage. The average residential window repair cost is $358, while most homes spend $164 to $553.
Therefore, Smooth Sliders Inc in Dania Beach, FL provides 24/7 same-day estimates for residential and commercial window repair for all sorts of damages.
Breakdown Of Window Repair Costs
At Smooth Sliders Inc, we determine the cost of most typical residential window repairs depending on the age and type of the windows in Broward County. Below is the specific breakdown of the residential and commercial window repair costs.
- a) Getting To The Bottom Of A Leak Or Cloudiness: Windows with broken thermal seals may be repaired for as little as $100 to $200 for an average homeowner.
- b) Repairing A Broken Window Glass: Window replacement and repair price ranges from $50 to $200 on average.
- c) Replacing A Shattered Window Pane: A typical window pane replacement or repair will cost you up to $500, with most homeowners shelling out between $200 and $500. In some instances, if it involves more work, the costs can run up to $2,000 or more.
- d) Price Of Labor: You should expect to spend $30 to $50 per hour on labor to have a damaged window repaired. If you want individual panes, specific hardware, or fixed windows maintenance that are difficult to access, labor costs might rise.
- e) Sash, Seal, & Track Repairs: It’s common for these minor repairs to cost between $200 and $500.
- f) Replacement Or Repair Of A Latch Or Other Hardware: The cost of window replacement or repairing a window latch may range from $75 to $200, depending on the model.
However, these are just average estimates. To get the correct calculations for your windows, you need window repair professionals near me from Smooth Sliders Inc in Dania Beach, FL, to provide same-day and accurate estimations.
Factors Affecting Window Repair Prices
Repairing a window may be expensive for a variety of reasons, including:
- a) Material Used For Repair: Repairing vinyl and aluminum windows is less expensive than doing it on wood ones.
- b) Window Size: The more oversized windows you have, the more expensive they will be. More enormous windows need more time and effort to fix, and they’ll also cost more money.
- c) Extent Of The Damage: Damage that is more severe than the average can cost significantly more than the average cost. A broken seal between window panes, decaying wood frames, or a damaged window seal will be costly and difficult to repair.
- d) Accessibility Of The Window: Repairing the damaged external window on the second level may be more expensive if a ladder or roof is required.
- e) Availability Of Requirements: Window hardware that is old or out-of-production will be more challenging to replace. Specialty hardware is more expensive to buy and replace, taking longer to fix.
- f) Off-Site vs. On-Site: Off-site repairs are generally less expensive than on-site ones. Remove the window sash and bring it to the shop rather than having the repairman try to fix it on the spot to save some bucks.
- g) Urgency In The Window Repair Service: An hourly rate for a simple window repair is $30 and $50. The hourly rate for a glazier or a repairman will be doubled to tripled if you need an emergency repair.
Why Should You Reach Smooth Sliders Inc For Your Window Repairs In Dania Beach, FL?
After researching local home window repair service providers in Broward County, request price quotes from at least three to five companies for your window renovation job. You will find many similarities in quotations from various choices available.
Don’t delay the decision or process when you need home window repair services. Call Smooth Sliders Inc professional window repair experts near me at 954-818-9607 as soon as you notice an issue in Dania Beach, FL. We’ll develop a plan that works best for you whenever you require the same-day home window repair or replacement.
Some information about Dania Beach, FL
Dania Beach is a city in Broward County, Florida, United States. As of the 2010 census, the city’s population was 29,639. It is part of the South Florida metropolitan area, which was home to 5,564,635 people at the 2010 census. Dania Beach is the location of one of the largest jai alai frontons in the United States, The Casino at Dania Beach. It was formerly the location for two amusement centers; one named Boomers!, which housed the Dania Beach Hurricane roller coaster, and the other being Pirates World amusement park, which was featured in Barry Mahon’s Thumbelina. It is also former home to the IGFA Fishing Hall of Fame & Museum.
The area was started as a neighborhood called Modello in the late 19th century.
In November 1904, the area was incorporated as the town of Dania, because most of the 35 residents were farmers of Danish ancestry.
On January 4, 1926, Dania voted to annex itself to the City of Hollywood.
Map of Dania Beach, FL
Here are some remodeling-related links:
- National Association of the Remodeling Industry
- National Association of Home Builders
- The National Association of Professionally Accredited Contractors
- Residential Construction Industry at OSHA.gov